InsurTech Webinar – Hear how disruption and innovation in regulation, technology and consumer demand is driving change specifically in the insurance market, and more broadly in everyday business life for all of us.
The above video features a panel discussion with senior representatives from across the insurance industry and eco-system. Featuring insurers, technology and consultancy, the panel discuss the opportunities and barriers to success for InsurTech.
On the Webinar Panel:
– Michael Imeson, Senior Content Editor, Financial Times Live (Moderator)
– Jeremy Wood, Founder & CEO, Legerity
– Dietmar Kottmann, Insurance Partner EMEA, Oliver Wyman and driving force behind the InsurTech Radar
– Elizabeth Marvan, Co-founder & CEO, Rhisco
– Harry Franks, Founder & CCO, Zego
– Rudi Damhuis, Director of Risk Analytics and Asset Modeling, Legal & General