IFRS17 includes the option to use a simplified measurement model called the Premium Allocation Approach (PAA). PAA may reduce the challenge of IFRS17 for many general insurance firms, however, it may not be as simple as first thought.
This free event builds upon our previous PAA webinar and further examines the practicalities for delivering IFRS17 under PAA. We will discuss the key accounting mechanics and design considerations for delivering a best-practice IFRS17 cloud-based solution.
The agenda will cover:
- Revenue and acquisitions costs and LRC
- Measurement of LIC and the reserving process
- Approach for onerous contract accounting
- Specific considerations for reinsurance under PAA
- Best practice systems architecture for PAA
- Financial Reporting & Disclosures for PAA
- IFRS17 / PAA software demonstration
Legerity are the specialists in IFRS accounting change. Our FastPost Accounting Rules Engine allows the rapid adoption of IFRS17 with minimum disruption and maximum potential future benefit.
Date: 10am UK / 11am Europe on 26th March 2020
Duration: 45 minutes
Attendees: Finance, Actuarial, Risk, IT
We look forward to meeting you.