Digital Transformation within the Insurance industry is no longer a “blue sky” concept and has gone beyond simply a buzzword. It has become a key consideration across the Insurance industry.
Join Legerity and a panel of experts as we discuss how IFRS 17 offers a once-in-a-generation opportunity to transform the industry and deliver significant business benefits.
- Jeremy Wood – CEO, Legerity
- Mark Miller – IFRS Global Lead, Legerity
- Dietmar Kottmann – Partner, Oliver Wyman
- Richard Hart – Director, PwC
- Mike Wilson – CEO, ditto and RegTech Markets (Chairman)
- IFRS 17 and the future of finance
- How IFRS 17 impacts people, process and technology
- Social, technological and economic drivers
- Compliance vs. Digital Transformation
- The two waves of transformation
- Embracing the Cloud and emerging technology
- The benefits of SaaS
- Q & A
Legerity are the specialists in IFRS accounting change. Our FastPost CSM and Accounting Rules Engine allows the rapid adoption of new IFRS 17 standards with minimum disruption.
Date: 10am UK / 11am Europe on 5th March 2019
Duration: 45 minutes
Attendees: IT, Finance, Actuarial, Risk